Please get in touch via email@example.com, if you’re missing specific information or need additional information.
hyScore.io Company logo
Download: hyScore.io Logo (*.zip-file), contains several versions in different file formats (*.eps, *.ai, *.png, *.*jpg)
hyScore.io in a nutshell
hyScore.io is your independent supplier of contextual and online ambient data. Our mission is to reduce the barriers of entry to access contextual intelligence and enrichment. We provide via our RESTful API the “raw material” (contextual data) as a structured and developer friendly JSON response in real-time. We do entity/keyword/text extraction, language detection and website categorization (IAB taxonomy) for now in 20+ languages. We express the meaning of a website/content in scored and weighted keywords and their entities, categorize the website (also in IAB taxonomy), provide the sentiment and provide you plenty of additional information. The data can be used in many use cases e.g. in the online publishing space for contextual video, contextual targeting, content recommendation, tagging, publisher’s site search improvements and much more. You can use our data to enrich unique user profiles, for target group segmentation, brand safety, and environmental analysis or for personalization, digitalization, document analysis as well. Follow us at @hyScoreIO or at hyScore.io.
hyScore explained to non-technical users
Simplified we’re a kind of independent and flexible oil rig platform, which drills after oil and provide the raw material and a report of its ingredients to every refinery for further processing. The refinery (any other application or service) can use our “oil” (the contextual data) to create petrol (contextual video player), diesel (content recommendation), plastic (brand safety) or any other use case (contextual ad targeting, etc.). We provide the oil for everyone and leave it up to you how you process it.
We are a software-as-a-service (SaaS), a technology provider for data, that means that we are a data supplier for publishers, publisher networks, software development agencies, system houses, advertising & marketing technology companies for contextual data. Our service analyses on request any kind of website/URL on URLlevel, or just plain text, and provide a weighted, normalized, structured response in more than 20+ languages. We show in keywords, their entities and categories as also in IAB taxonomy meaning and the sentiment of its content so that other applications and their developers get in real-time instant access to this kind of data to use it for several use cases.
You can use the API and its data for use cases like contextual video, content recommendation, tagging, personalization, targeting and audience segmentation, brand safety, site search improvement, digitalization, text extraction, environmental analysis, document analysis and much, much more. Our mission is to reduce the barriers of entry to access contextual intelligence and enrichment.
Founder & Management
- July 2016: The idea was born in Berlin to create a contextual data API for anyone who is struggling to develop an own solution for this topic. This kind of data is hard to access if you just want to see if it can boost your intended use case and just want to play around and experiment with it. Lucas and Michael turned this fact into a product idea and named the project “hyScore” (high-score).
- August 2016: As a team of three (Cengiz, Lucas, and Michael) they have decided to create a company if there is a need for such a solution in the market. Michael started the market research and business modeling. After some inspiring product sessions based on the research, Lucas started the work to develop the first prototype of the API.
- September 2016: Michael went to DMEXCO to have some discussions about the hyScore approach. The feedback was great so that the hyScore team decided to go ahead with the idea.
- January 2017: After five months in the machine room the product was released as “beta” version. They started to spread some API keys to their personal network to gather some feedback and hone down some basic issues. Day by day they’ve learned another lesson.
- March 2017: On 29th March the three went to the notary, started the paperwork and were looking forward to integrating the first customer.
- 3rd May 2017: The hyScore.io GmbH is officially listed in the commercial register of the local court Berlin – Charlottenburg.
- 27th July 2017: API version 2.0 of the hyScore API is released based on extensions suggested by users.
- 22nd August 2017: four new languages were invented. We provide our service for 16 languages now.
- 13th and 14th August 2017: Presented hyScore.io API and a prototype of our Sentiment analysis on dmexco 2017 expo at the StartUp-Village in Cologne, Germany.
- 28th September 2017: Sentiment analysis for German (DE) and English (EN) language is invented and available as additional information in the API response. Furthermore, hyScore.io provide an integrated bulk processing for non-real-time use-cases.
- 5th December: two new languages (NO and FI) were invented. The API supports now 18 languages.
- 13th December: Seed round completed. Lead investors: Mr. Martin Sinner (Founder idealo.de) and VEMAG Verlags- und Medien AG plus a couple of well-known business angels.
- 1st February 2018: Andreas Schrempp is joining hyScore.io as CTO so that Lucas Hausmann is able to focus on the topics NLP & ML.
- 26th March 2018: Contextual API in Version 3 released.
- 16th April 2018: Membership of “Bundesverband Deutsche Startups e.V.“.
- 2nd May 2018: Now supporting 20 languages: added Thai (TH) and Vietnamese (VN).
- 21st May 2018: hyScores’ API product is now available via Amazons’ AWS Marketplace .
- 25th May 2018: Official member of the “BUNDESVERBAND DIGITALE WIRTSCHAFT (BVDW) E.V.“
- 15th June 2018: Sentiment analysis for the French language available.
- We’ll keep you posted…